Philip Morris Cuts 2012 Earnings Forecast on Currency SwingsThomas Mulier
Philip Morris International Inc., the world’s largest publicly traded tobacco company, cut its 2012 earnings forecast as the strength of the dollar hurts sales generated abroad by the maker of Marlboro cigarettes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing