Nowotny Says He Didn’t Link 1930s Austerity With Today’sBoris Groendahl
European Central Bank Governing Council member Ewald Nowotny rejected being portrayed as opposing Germany’s push for austerity after comments he made about the rise of the Nazis in the 1930s hit German mass media.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap