France Sells EU8.43 Billion in Debt, With Borrowing Cost FallingVidya Root
France sold 8.43 billion euros in debt, with yields falling in the first bond sale after President Francois Hollande consolidated his position by winning a majority for his party in the country’s parliament.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts