France Sells EU8.43 Billion in Debt, With Borrowing Cost FallingVidya Root
France sold 8.43 billion euros in debt, with yields falling in the first bond sale after President Francois Hollande consolidated his position by winning a majority for his party in the country’s parliament.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders