Exxon, Total, Melrose Vie for Black Sea Drilling in BulgariaElizabeth Konstantinova
Exxon Mobil Corp., Total SA, and Melrose Resources Plc are competing for a permit to explore for natural gas in the deep waters of the Black Sea off the Bulgarian coast as the country seeks to boost local output to one third of consumption.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts