Dewey & LeBoeuf Creditors to Hire $1,055-an-Hour LawyerLinda Sandler
Creditors of bankrupt Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP asked a judge to approve payments of $1,055 an hour for their lawyer, Edward Weisfelner, in at least the 10th request for professionals to assist with the law firm’s liquidation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat