Denis O’Brien Says Trapattoni ‘Worth Every Penny’ After EurosDara Doyle and Stephanie Ruhle
Irish billionaire Denis O’Brien said his contribution to Irish soccer manager’s Giovanni Trapattoni’s salary was “probably one of my better investments” even after the team lost all three games in the European Championship this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing