Chile Inflation-Linked Curve Inverts for First Time Since AugustSebastian Boyd
Yields on Chilean five-year inflation-linked bonds were higher than those on 10-year debt for the first time since August as traders’ expectations for consumer price increases collapsed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing