Volkswagen’s MAN Agrees to Build Kenya Diesel, Steam Power PlantSarah McGregor
A unit of Volkswagen AG-controlled MAN SE has won a contract to build a diesel- and steam-driven power station in Kenya with a capacity of almost 95 megawatts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap