Turkey Upgraded to Level Below Investment Grade by Moody’sAydan Eksin and Benjamin Harvey
Turkey’s credit rating was raised to a level below investment grade by Moody’s Investors Service, which cited “significant” improvement in public finances and policies to cut the current-account deficit. Lira bonds rallied.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License