Taqa Said to Borrow $1.2 Billion for Morocco Power PlantFoster Wong
Abu Dhabi National Energy, also known as Taqa, signed a project finance loan of $1.1b-$1.2b for Jorf Lasfar thermal power plant in Morocco, four people familiar with matter told Bloomberg’s Emi Urabe.
- BNP Paribas, Standard Chartered and Societe Generale are facility arrangers, people say
- Japan Bank for International Cooperation contributed $216m for equipment import from Mitsui & Co., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and IHI Corp., people say
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock