South Korea, Taiwan, U.A.E., Qatar Fail at MSCI UpgradeZahra Hankir and Saeromi Shin
South Korea, Taiwan, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar failed to secure an upgrade at MSCI Inc., whose stock indexes are tracked by investors with about $7 trillion in assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis