SodaStream Takes Marketing Tactic to Coca-Cola’s HometownDuane D. Stanford
SodaStream International Ltd. already told Coca-Cola Co. it wouldn’t stop using Coke bottles in its marketing. Now SodaStream is taking the fight to the company’s front door -- or at least the park across the street from Coke’s World of Coca-Cola museum in Atlanta.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans