Russia Central Bank Gold Reserves Rise 500,000 Ounces, IFX SaysMarina Sysoyeva
Bank Rossii increased gold stocks in its international reserves by 0.5 million troy ounces to 29.3 million troy ounces in May from the end of April, Interfax reported, citing a statement by the bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap