Q-Cells Sales Rise on German Demand; Potential Buyers IdentifiedStefan Nicola
Q-Cells SE, the German solar-cell and module maker that filed for insolvency in April, said first-quarter sales grew 12 percent, buoyed by domestic demand as its search for a buyer continued.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas