Peltz Said to Have Pressed Lazard on Cutting Banker CompensationJeffrey McCracken and Laura Marcinek
Billionaire Nelson Peltz criticized Lazard Ltd.’s pay and cost structure in meetings with senior executives before he disclosed a 5.1 percent stake in the advisory firm this week, said people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's