P&G Cuts Forecasts as Sales Growth Slows in Europe, U.S.Clementine Fletcher and Lauren Coleman-Lochner
Procter & Gamble Co., the world’s largest consumer-goods company, declined after cutting its earnings and revenue forecasts for the second time in less than two months, hurt by slowing sales growth in Europe and the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis