MBA Journal: Looking ForwardStephanie Erb
In just a few short days the University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Management full-time MBA Class of 2012 will graduate. Gown-clad, they will take a brief walk across a stage, exchange a handshake for a scroll, and—with that one-minute exercise—they will have come to the close of a grueling, rewarding, and ultimately life-changing two years. “They,” not “we.” While all my former classmates close this defining chapter of our lives, I’ll be standing on the sidelines, wishing them well and preparing for my next set of classes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts