Korean Won, Philippine Peso Gain on Optimism for Fed StimulusLilian Karunungan and Yumi Teso
South Korea’s won and the Philippine peso rose on speculation central banks will roll out more stimulus that may spur demand for emerging-market assets. Most other Asian currencies were little changed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks