Japan Stock Futures Little Changed as Fed Cuts OutlookAdam Haigh
Japanese stock futures were little changed after the Federal Reserve cut its estimates for U.S. economic growth and expanded its Operation Twist stimulus program amid a slowdown in hiring.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders