Indonesia May Allow Banks to Own as Much as 90% of Local LendersHidayat Setiaji and Sharon Chen
Indonesia may allow banks to own as much as 90 percent of commercial lenders, easing concerns on ownership caps that may affect acquisitions including DBS Group Holdings Ltd.’s bid for PT Bank Danamon Indonesia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure