Guaranty Trust Nigeria Gains Most in Seven Weeks: Lagos MoverVincent Nwanma
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Nigeria’s biggest lender by market value, advanced the most in seven weeks on speculation of higher profit, according to Lambeth Trust and Investment Co. Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day