France, Iran Join UN Talks Rebuked by Climate GroupsReed Landberg
French President Francois Hollande and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran will join envoys from 190 countries today at United Nations talks on sustainability that environmental groups have denounced for producing a toothless accord.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States