Facebook-Style Mishaps Avoidable With Coordination, NYSE SaysNina Mehta
U.S. stock exchanges need the ability to halt trading in a given security on all venues when technical problems similar to Facebook Inc.’s debut threaten orderly buying and selling, an NYSE Euronext executive said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C