Egypt Islamists Call for Protest Over Army’s Power MoveNayla Razzouk, Ahmed Namatalla and Mariam Fam
Egypt’s ruling generals warned they are willing to use force to prevent chaos as protesters led by the Muslim Brotherhood gathered in Cairo to condemn the expansion of army powers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling