DuPont Says SolarWorld Infringes Patent for Photovoltaic CellsSusan Decker and Jack Kaskey
DuPont Co. filed a patent-infringement lawsuit today accusing SolarWorld AG of selling photovoltaic cells using a material the chemical company said it invented.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's