China’s Shares Fall to 1-Week Low, Led by Drugmakers, DevelopersWeiyi Lim
China’s stocks fell to the lowest level in a week on concern recent rallies for drugmakers and developers, the best performers among industry groups this past month, have been excessive as the slowing economy hurts profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks