Casual Restaurant Stocks Rally Even With Weak U.S. DemandAnna-Louise Jackson and Anthony Feld
Shares of casual-dining chains are rallying, even with Americans eating out less, as investors speculate about acquisitions and prefer holding stocks with little foreign exposure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations