Canada Dollar Drops Versus U.S. Peer After Fed Lowers ForecastCatarina Saraiva
Canada’s dollar fell against its U.S. peer after the Federal Reserve cut its estimates for 2012 growth and said it foresees little progress on unemployment this year, damping demand for assets linked to growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap