Budapest Airport to Raise Airline Fees, Vilaggazdasag ReportsZoltan Simon
Budapest Airport Zrt., the operator of the Hungarian capital’s international airport, plans to boost fees for airlines after its property tax more than tripled, Vilaggazdasag said, citing Chief Executive Office Jost Lammers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy