Brent Premium to Dubai Oil Narrows to 21-Month Low: Asia CrudeRamsey Al-Rikabi
Brent crude’s premium to Dubai, the main marker grade for the Middle East and Asia, fell to the lowest in 21 months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses