Alibaba Considers Payment Options for Taobao Users AbroadBloomberg News
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., China’s biggest e-commerce company, is considering new ways to facilitate payments by overseas customers on its Taobao shopping site as cross-border transactions increase.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License