Wiesel Returns Hungary Award on Anti-Semitism Concerns, AP SaysZoltan Simon
Nobel Peace Prize laureate Elie Wiesel returned a Hungarian state award after officials paid homage to a writer who was a member of the Nazi-allied Arrow Cross regime during World War II, the Associated Press reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap