UN’s Syria Monitors May Face Pullout as Effort StallsPeter S. Green
Britain and France may call for ending the United Nations observer mission in Syria if the unarmed monitors continue to come under fire and can’t carry out their mandate, UN diplomats said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis