Telecom Italia Pares Gains as Report Denied: Milan MoverChiara Remondini and Elisa Martinuzzi
Telecom Italia SpA pared gains in Milan trading after state lender Cassa Depositi & Prestiti SpA denied a report in Il Sole 24 Ore newspaper on the creation of a fixed-line network venture with Italy’s biggest phone operator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations