Syria Observer Mission to Remain Suspended, UN SaysPeter S. Green
The UN observer mission in Syria will remain suspended until violence there declines enough for the monitors to be able to move about the country and carry out their activities, the commander of the operation said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis