Focus Media Tops Consumer Rally on Rebound Bets: China OvernightBelinda Cao
Chinese consumer stocks traded in New York rose, sending the benchmark index to the highest level in a month, after the Commerce Minister said Asia’s fastest growing economy is poised for a rebound this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020