Market-Makers Rules on Quotes Seen Focus in House HearingNina Mehta
Rules governing the obligations of market makers on U.S. equity exchanges and how stock quotes are handled are among issues likely to be reviewed in a hearing today before the House Committee on Financial Services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans