Oracle’s Catz Says Itanium Chip Wasn’t Part of HP AccordJoel Rosenblatt
Oracle Corp. Co-President Safra Catz testified that the company’s agreement with Hewlett-Packard Co. didn’t require it to continue making software that was compatible with Intel Corp.’s Itanium chip.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock