Oracle’s Catz Says Itanium Chip Wasn’t Part of HP AccordJoel Rosenblatt
Oracle Corp. Co-President Safra Catz testified that the company’s agreement with Hewlett-Packard Co. didn’t require it to continue making software that was compatible with Intel Corp.’s Itanium chip.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure