Nestle Shrugs Off Low Spain Demand as Danone Cuts ForecastRodrigo Orihuela
Nestle SA, the world’s biggest foodmaker, hasn’t been affected by Spanish consumers’ switch to private labels, a trend that the world’s biggest yogurt maker, Danone SA, said was to blame for its reduced margin forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing