McLaren to Open Eight China Dealerships by 2014Ma Jie
McLaren Automotive Ltd. plans to have eight dealerships in China by early 2014 as the U.K.-based supercar maker joins rivals including Ferrari SpA in betting on rising demand in the world’s fastest growing major economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’