Machine-to-Machine Profit Seen in Watch’s Emergency CallChiara Remondini
As the head of the geriatrics department in a Zurich hospital, Daniel Grob fully understands the dangers elderly people face alone at home. Lately, though, he’s gotten a lot less worried about his own 91-year-old mother -- who lives on her own about 50 miles away -- because she’s wearing a watch that can make emergency calls.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018