JPMorgan’s Risk Gauge Aggravated Trading Loss, Dimon SaysDawn Kopecki and Bradley Keoun
JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s decision to change how it measures trading risk worsened rather than triggered the company’s $2 billion loss, Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon told Congress today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself