JPMorgan Hedges Were Really Prop Trades, Whitney SaysHugh Son and Tom Keene
JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s $2 billion trading loss stemmed from profit-seeking bets rather than hedges meant to mitigate loan losses, as Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon has described them, banking analyst Meredith Whitney said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill