Goldman to Invest in Russia Internet, Vedomosti SaysKsenia Galouchko
Oleg Tinkov, the owner of Tinkoff Credit Systems, and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. have created an investment company called Tinkoff Digital that will invest $20 million in Internet companies, Vedomosti reported, citing Tinkov and Maxim Klimov, the managing director of Goldman Sachs in Russia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing