Copper Rises on Signs of Housing Recovery: Commodities at CloseNicholas Larkin
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities rose 1 percent to 587.13 at 5:02 p.m. in London. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials was up 1.4 percent at 1,453.538.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts