Berkshire Hits 13-Month High as BofA, Wells Fargo GainNoah Buhayar
Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc., the largest investor in Wells Fargo & Co. and holder of preferred shares in Bank of America Corp., climbed to a 13-month high as the lenders rallied.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing