Beneath Microsoft's Surface, a New Tablet and Bold StrategyKevin C. Tofel
Microsoft has just done what many would have considered unthinkable: It introduced Surface, a new 10.6 inch tablet with two different models designed and built by Microsoft. Aside from the Xbox 360 platform, mice, and keyboards, Microsoft hasn’t had much success with its own hardware products, but the Surface slates look appealing and well thought-out.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing