Barnes & Noble Falls After Quarterly Sales Trail EstimateMatt Townsend and Kelly Blessing
Barnes & Noble Inc., the largest U.S. bookstore chain, declined to the lowest price since April after posting fourth-quarter revenue that trailed analysts’ estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020