B-School Twitter RoundupAlison Damast
This week’s Twitter roundup of happenings in the business school world includes a pledge by B-school deans to pay more attention to sustainability in management courses, an MBA alum featured in a prominent department store ad campaign, and an undergraduate business student who’ll carry the Olympic torch next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again