Stocks Advance as Dollar Weakens on Fed Stimulus BetsStephen Kirkland and Michael P. Regan
Global stocks rose for a fourth day, the longest rally since April, and the U.S. dollar weakened as investors speculated the Federal Reserve may announce more stimulus measures. The euro climbed as Spanish bond yields fell after the government met its target at a bill auction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing